Important: This is a contract between you and Revive Healthcare, P.C. along with its affiliated medical practices (collectively, the “Practice”). Please read this carefully before accessing or using the ReviveHealth, Inc. (“Revive”) software platform (the “Platform”). By accessing or using the program, you acknowledge that:
- You have read this agreement,
- You understand it, and
- You accept and agree to be bound by its terms.
If you do not agree, do not understand, or do not accept this agreement, please do not create a Member account and do not access any of the below services through the Platform. If you have questions or concerns, contact Revive at firstname.lastname@example.org.
What is the Practice?
The Practice offers virtual Medical Care, Mental Health, Wellness and Health Promotion, Pharmacy Care, and Men’s and Women’s Health services.
Membership and Fees
2.1 Membership. Under the terms of this Agreement, The Practice will provide you with the following services in exchange for a flat fee (the “Membership Fee”). Your access to the Program is conditional on (1) your acceptance of and agreement to the terms of this Agreement and (2) your payment of the Membership Fee.
- Virtual Medical Care. You will have access to the following Virtual Medical Care:
- Unlimited telemedicine visits (limited to 6 visits/month in Maryland) with a qualified medical provider for urgent and non-urgent care from your computer, smartphone, or other eligible mobile device between the hours of 8:00am and 10:00pm, seven days per week
- Access to a nurse hotline for non-emergency questions after-hours (10pm-8am daily), which can be reached at 888-335-8836
- Pharmacy Care. If your healthcare provider prescribes medication to you, you will have the option to have your medication(s) delivered to your door through our pharmacy partner, Ravkoo. Pharmacy Care includes:
- 50 different generic medications, including many of the most commonly prescribed medications in the U.S. available to you for $0 out-of-pocket
- Additional generic medications priced at $9 or less
- Discounts on brand-name medications
- Pharmacist availability to answer questions about your medication
- Mental Health Services. We offer the following Mental Health Services to all Members:
- Mental health status assessment with customized advice as part of our overall wellness assessment
- Access to self-care information including online, self-guided coaching
- You will have access to personalized mental health counseling including a total of 4 hours per year
- Wellness and Health Promotion. Your Membership Fee includes:
- A Health Risk Assessment recognized by the National Committee for Quality Assurance (“NCQA”), which will be used to provide you with customized advice to guide you on a path to wellness
- Annual biometric screening to include a complete metabolic panel to help you understand your body’s chemical balance and metabolism and develop optimal wellness practices based on your specific needs
- Up to four 30-minute personal health coaching sessions
- Access to self-care information including online, self-guided coaching
- Annual flu shot
- Discounts on fitness equipment and classes
- Financial Wellness. You will also have access to the following financial wellness services:
- An online marketplace (Revive Marketplace powered by BenefitHub) for discounts on life and auto insurance, electronics and many other products
2.2 Membership Add-Ons.
Membership Fee and Payment
3.1 Membership Fee. The Practice charges a recurring monthly fee of $59 (the “Membership Fee”). The Practice may update the Membership Fee from time to time, but you will not be charged the updated fee until your membership renews. We will always let you know ahead of time if our fees have changed since your last renewal and you will have the option to cancel your account before we charge you the new fee. By enrolling in a membership, you agree to be responsible for paying the Membership Fee each month when due.
3.2 Automatic Payment. The Practice accepts payment via credit or debit card. By enrolling in the Practice’s membership program, you authorize the Practice to initiate recurring automated charges to your chosen payment method each month at the then-current Membership Fee rate until you cancel or terminate your membership in accordance with Section 4 below. By enrolling in a membership, you authorize the Practice to maintain your payment information that you submit to Us. You can update your payment information using the Revive “ReBot” Member assistant or calling us at 888-335-8836.
Membership Term & Terminating Your Membership
4.1 Membership Term. Your membership and this agreement will be effective as soon as you create your account, accept these terms, and submit your first Membership Fee payment. In order for you to obtain maximum benefit from your membership, we suggest you maintain your membership for a full year. However, your membership will be charged for one month at a time unless and until you tell us you want to cancel. You may cancel at any time by contacting customer service at 888-335-8836 (see Section 4.2) See our payment terms for automatic payment information.
4.2 Terminating your Membership. If you would like to terminate your Membership, please call us 888-335-8836. If you terminate your account, you will have access to the Services until the end of the then-current month and you will still be responsible for the full Membership Fee for that month. The Practice may immediately terminate your membership at any time in its discretion upon written notice to you, which may be sent via email. However, the provisions of this Agreement concerning indemnification, non-disclosure, Confidential Information, Intellectual Property, disclaimer of warranties, and limitation of liability shall survive the termination of this Agreement. Upon expiration or termination of this Agreement for any reason, (a) Your access to the Portal and all Revive materials and information will cease; and (b) The Practice’s obligations under this Agreement will also cease.
4.3 Promotional Material. The Practice may, from time to time, ask you to provide a testimonial about your experience as a Member (each, a “Testimonial”) and the Practice may share your Testimonial for marketing or other purposes. Before sharing, we will anonymize your Testimonial by using your initials or first name only unless you give us permission to share your identity. You represent and warrant that any Testimonials that you make will be correct, accurate, and truthful. Further, by providing a Testimonial you license to the Practice the right to use the Testimonials and your first name and initials to use, broadcast, distribute, and exhibit in any form, now or later developed, including publications for promotion on website entries and social media sites. You irrevocably and permanently waive any right to royalties or other compensation arising from or related to our use of your Testimonial, first name, and initials.
General Contract Terms
5.2 Electronic Signature. By clicking “I Agree” and paying the Membership Fee, you understand that doing so constitutes an electronic signature and forms a legally binding agreement between you and the Practice.
5.3 Waiver; Binding Effect; Counterparts. If the Practice chooses not to enforce any provision of this agreement, doing so will not constitute a waiver of the future enforcement of that provision or any other provision. You and the Practice (the “Parties”) represent and warrant that you are both authorized to execute this agreement and that this agreement, and all of its terms and provisions will be binding upon and inure to the benefit of the Parties and their heirs, legal representatives, successors, and assigns. This agreement may be executed in any number of separate documents, all of which make up your agreement with the Practice. Facsimile and pdf copies of signatures shall serve as originals.
5.4 Governing Law and Jurisdiction. This Agreement and any disputes relating to this Agreement will be governed and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States of America and the State of Delaware, without regard for its conflicts of laws principles. Jurisdiction and Venue for any dispute concerning, involving, or in any way related to this Agreement shall lie exclusively in the federal and state courts of Delaware. The Parties expressly waive any objections to such jurisdiction and venue and irrevocably consent and submit to the personal and subject matter jurisdiction of such courts in any action or proceeding. However, this Agreement and/or any court order or judgment arising out of or related hereto shall be enforceable in every state and worldwide.
By clicking “I agree”, you acknowledge that you have read, understand, and agree to the terms of this agreement, including those related to Membership Fee and Payment, and our No Refund Policy.